We are seeking strong PHP developers with experience building enterprise-quality software using open source technology.
Your duties and responsibilities:
You will be designing, developing and architecting our web and mobile applications. As a senior developer it is expected of you to provide deeper technical guidance to other developers, take a proactive role in making sure that projects are completely done to the highest quality. Show true team spirit when collaborating with peers in all areas of the company
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with latest object oriented programming principles.
- Expert knowledge of LAMP stack (linux, apache/nginx , mysql, PHP)
- Experience with GIT versioning system
- Experience working with a production environment with zero, or very minimal downtime.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience working with large data sets (data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting).
- Working knowledge of backup, databases, and file systems.
- Strong expertise in writing Object oriented PHP
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL.
- Knowledge of WordPress Core Customization or other CMS frameworks
- Self-motivated; able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic plus ability to multi-task.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working with various CMS’s
- Deep experience with Github/SVN workflows and Release management
- Extensive knowledge of Linux skills
- Server & system administration (Mysql, Apache/Nginx)
- Knowledge of IT Security Concepts, Data protection policies
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of caching systems and architecture
Interested : firstname.lastname@example.org